1. It shall have the power to supervise the activities of the school for its smooth functioning.
2. It will work according to the specific directions given by the Society regarding admission policy. However, admissions will be made as per merit without discretion of caste/creed/religion and region.
3. It shall look into the welfare of the teachers and employees of the school.
4. It shall evolve both short-term and long-term programmes for the improvement of the school.
5. It shall have the powers for making appointment of teachers and non teaching staff.
6. It shall exercise financial powers beyond those delegated to the Principal within the budgetary provision of the school.
7. It shall have the power to take stock of academic programmes and progress of the school without jeopardising the academic freedom of Principal.
8. It shall guide the Principal to maintain tone and discipline in the school.
9. It shall ensure that the norms given in the Act of the State and by the CBSE regarding terms and conditions of service and other rules governing recognition/affiliation of the school are strictly adhered to.
10. It should ensure that the school gets Furniture, Science equipment, Library books and other teaching aids and the requisite sports material in adequate quantity and on time.
11. It shall exercise powers to take disciplinary action against staff.
12. It shall have powers to sanction leave to the Head of the Institution including casual leave.
13. It shall ensure that no financial irregularity is committed or any irregular procedure with regard to admission/examinations is adopted.
14. It shall have the power to propose to the Society rates of tuition fees and other annual charges and also review the budget of the school presented by the Principal for forwarding the same to Society for approval.
15. The Managing Committee will meet at least twice in an academic session.
Ayesha Ali Academy